CadStd Lite is a good, free program only available for Windows, belonging to the category Design & photography software with subcategory 3D Design (more specifically CAD) and has been published by Cadstd.
It's available for users with the operating system Windows 95 and previous versions, and it is only available in English. The program version is 3.6.7 and its last update on 1/29/2007.
Since the program joined our selection of software and apps in 2006, it has obtained 277.116 installations, and last week it achieved 128 installations.
CadStd Lite is a pretty light program that does not require as much space than many programs in the section Design & photography software. It's a very popular program in some countries such as Romania, United States, and India.
- Enhanced Export options, including PDF and Postscript output in the Pro version
- Export Layer Control
- NSIS Installer, for smaller faster 32 bit installs
- Mouse Wheel Zoom
- Integrated User's Guide and added to Help menu. (Pro only)
- Added Pixel to ends of lines that lineto omits (makes small text more accurate)
- Added DecimalSeparator:='.' to correct file export svg errors where a comma is the default
- Added ability to enter 1.5' as an alternative to 1'6" or 18".
- Updated the Draw and Edit section of the help file. (Pro and Lite)
- Higher resolution for Edit/Copy Clipboard/Vector. Image quality is much better for pasting into word processors
- New File/Open Samples and more sample files in distribution
- Arc Absolute (AA) support in HPGL import. (Pro only)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) export support in Pro. (Now you can export your drawings to a compact vector format (SVG) and add them to your web pages. Click here for details.)
- Extended DXF to import block/insert information
- 255 level undo/redo commands in Pro. 4 level undo/redo commands in Lite
- Ellipse command
- B-Spline command
- Change Entity command to allow the simple editing of drawing elements.
- Added a dialog to Change Layer command to allow the selecting of a specific layer instead of using the default layer.
- Isometric Grid support. (Pro Only)
- Fillet command (Pro only)
- Chamfer command (Pro only)
- Replace Text command (Pro only)
- Project command (Pro only) to allow the projection of Orthographic information into Isometric Cabinet or Cavalier views
- Import Gedcom command to allow the importation of family history pedigree chart data (Pro 12 generations, Lite 5 generations)
- Angular and Radial dimension primitives (Pro only)
- Layer Support in Lite